Last Update: December 2018
4. Your personal dataWe collect the following data: – When contacting us, we collect name and email address We will never share your personal data, without informing you in advance and without your consent.
5. Right to be informedOn written request, we inform the user of the website and / or the customer about the data stored for him / her. The inquiry is to be addressed to our address in the imprint of the website.
11. Google AnalyticsLinearity GmbH uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent Google’s collection by downloading and installing the browser plug-in.
13. Right of access, rectification and deletionYou have the right to receive information about the personal data stored by Linearity GmbH upon request. You also have the right to correct, block, and delete your data. Contact email@example.com for any inquiries or to request your data which and will provide information immediately.
15. Accountability for linksResponsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
16. CopyrightOur web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
17. TrademarksApple, the Apple logo, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, iTunes, the iTunes logo, Mac, and QuickTime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Multi-Touch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Vectornator is a trademark of Linearity GmbH, registered in Germany under Nr. 302017208217.